728*90_1

Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cat Me(ow)!

JAG Anorak, Sportsgirl Dress, Romwe Cat Beanie, Gorman Socks, Thrifted Booties 


Hello everyone!
Just a quick and simple outfit I wore last night to a catchup with my girlfriends :) The weather has been quite chilly lately even though it's summer here in down under where I live, but hey, I am definitely not complaining! I've had my fair share of hot weather already, and I am ready for the fall to grace us! Only one more month to go! 

This is a really old dress, I bought this possibly maybe, 2 years ago! Wore it once and got over how.. Girly it was? Whatever the reason was, I put it behind me and took it out again and someone made it less girly and more.. me. I guess the cat beanie and the anorak gave it a bit more edge which was just what I needed! 

Thanks for reading! 

2 comments: